The Abode Natural Floor Cleaner has a super concentrated, all natural formula that is tough on dirt and germs. It contains organic ingredients that are plant derived and mineral based, so it doesn’t leave any chemical residue or harsh fumes and VOCs.
This natural floor cleaner will leave your home smelling fresh and clean without synthetic perfumes or fragrances. The unique formulation is free from petrochemical solvents, bleaches, ammonia and semi synthetic plant surfactants such as coco betaine or ethoxlylated compounds.
Abode Floor Cleaner – Forest Fresh is designed to effectively clean the floor better than any of the mainstream supermarket brands.
Not suitable for use on timber floors (try the Abode Timber Floor Cleaner).
Created by Australian building biologist, Naturopath and healthy home expert Nicole Bijlsma, Abode Cleaning Products are an Australian made natural cleaning product range that are completely free from petrochemicals, palm oil, phosphates, artificial fragrances and other toxins. Abode Cleaning Product’s ZERO range is a wonderful alternative for those who have particularly sensitive skin.
- Abode products contain NO nasty chemicals – this includes phthalates, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, artificial fragrance and many other toxic ingredients found in commonly used household cleaners
- High performance and low cost. Abode uses the highest food and pharmaceutical grade ingredients (over 99.9% purity) and pure essential oils in their products.
- Proudly Australian made and owned. Abode is a family business based in Melbourne, passionate about their products, supporting local businesses and appreciating their loyal customers.
- Because the health of your family matters! Abode trust’s the safety of their products so much, they only test them on people – not animals! The Abode range is 100% cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Abode also cares about the environment. Ingredients are sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly and grey water safe. All products are available in refill and bulk sizes to minimise waste.