Fragrance free, plant based foamy hair and skin cleanser for sensitive skin, cleans without drying
A soft foam created by coconut derivatives rather than animal fats gives enviroCare Sensitive Body & Hair its gentle cleansing power, allowing it to clean skin and hair without drying, without stripping away natural protection, and without throwing off pH balance. There are no potentially irritating fragrances or dyes, and no soap scum left over once you rinse off.
enviroCare Earth have been creating environmentally responsible products since 1994. enviroCare Earth products are plant based, non toxic, bio degradable and contain ingredients sourced ethically and sustainably from the best Australian or International suppliers. enviroCare Earth products are free from silicones, palm oil, sulphates, synthetic fragrances, propylene glycol, mineral oils, EDTA, parabans or harsh petro chemical derived ingredients.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: enviroCare Earth does not use any animal products, even bees wax.
- NO TESTING ON ANIMALS: enviroCare Earth does not carry out any animal testing in the manufacture, development or quality control of their natural product ranges, nor do they commission such testing. enviroCare Earth are opposed to the use of animal testing.
- INGREDIENTS: enviroCare Earth source ingredients that are plant based. If the jury’s still out on the safety of an ingredient, rather than risk it they will leave it out or replace with an alternative safer one.
- BULK SIZES: Economical benefits of bulk for your pocket as well as limiting waste going to landfill.
- PACKAGING: enviroCare Earth source packaging, printing & containers from Western Australia whenever possible and request recyclable and recycled materials. enviroCare Earth brochures are printed on recycled paper with environmentally responsible inks. If you can share your brochures with a friend or work colleague it all helps.
- BIODEGRADABLE: enviroCare Earth are Western Australia’s oldest environmentally responsible retail brand. enviroCare Earth have included the use of biodegradable ingredients that comply with Australian Standards for biodegradability AS/NZS 4351 1996.