Euclove Natural Bathroom cleaner is a safe, all natural and effective cleaning product that easily removes dirt, mould and grime
Tough on dirt, grime and mould. Euclove plant based, all natural bathroom cleaner has both antifungal and antibacterial properties. It leaves behind fresh, clean surfaces with an amazing natural fragrance. Best of all with no nasty chemicals, it is safe for you and your family. It makes cleaning your bathroom (almost) a pleasure.
Euclove harnesses the unique natural properties of 100% pure and natural essential oils* in this special formulation. Including:
- Clove Oil from India has anti-mould properties and keeps humid bathrooms mould-free
- Eucalyptus Oil from Australia has antibacterial properties
- Camphor Oil from India keep insects away
- Tea Tree Oil from Australia has antifungal and antibacterial properties
Available in a range of handy sizes and refill options (see Features tab) helps reduce plastic waste around the home.
- Microfibre cleaning cloths
- Shop our full range of cleaning products here.
We love to see our customers enjoying our products. Tag @ecolix.au or use #ecolixau on Instagram or Facebook so we can cheer you on!
*This product is formulated with essential oils, as a safety precaution, please keep away from young children and pets.
Learn more about Euclove Natural Bathroom Cleaner:
- Antibacterial, fights mould and mildew in bathrooms and showers (keeps them away with regular use)
- Effective on tough soap scum, grime and grease
- Suitable on most bathroom surfaces like ceramic, tiles, tapware, shower screens etc.
- 100% natural ingredients, essential oil and coconut soap-based formulation
- Plant based, certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Grey water & septic safe
- Made in Australia
- Free from synthetic chemicals
Euclove Natural Bathroom Cleaner in a number of sizes
- 50 ml – Convenient size for use while travelling or to try product for the first time
- 300 ml – Great way to try our products for the first time
- 500 ml – The 500 ml bottle is great value for money
- 1 litre refill – perfect to refill your 300ml or 500ml spray bottle
- 5 litre refill – Larger refill option to further reduce plastic waste (special order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ingredient transparency is one of Euclove core values and sources all ingredients from where they’re natively grown. Listed as Ingredient – Purpose & Properties – Source.
- Coconut Soap – Euclove make their Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using traditional saponification process. One of the best soaps for general cleaning, removing grease and grime – Made in Australia, Coconut oil from Malaysia, Lye from South Korea
- Eucalyptus Oil – Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial properties – Australia
- Clove Bud Oil – Clove oil fights mould and mildew – India
- Menthol – Menthol naturally fights insects and promotes easier breathing – India
- Camphor Oil – Camphor oil keeps insects away – India
- Tea Tree Oil – Antifungal and antibacterial properties – Australia
- Glycerine – Derived from coconut oil and palm oil free, glycerine is a natural by-product of our liquid soap making process. It has moisturising properties. – India
- Solubiliser – Euclove natural plant based solubiliser blends the oils, their liquid soap and water together. It is derived from almond oil and coconut sugar – Australia
- Purified Water – Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 12 months – Australia
At Ecolix, our aim is to ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. While we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible, at times, products are reformulated and updated without notice. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let us know.
As this product is made from natural ingredients, they may settle. For best results, shake well prior to use.
Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces and tiles, wipe thoroughly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
To kill mildew, spray, leave for 12 hours – rinse & dry.
This product works best with a microfibre cloth. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.
Premium grade microfibre cloths are available in our cleaning section – they are effective, feel good and last longer than standard microfibre cloths.
WARNING: Always read the label and always follow the specific product directions for use.
Cautions / FAQ
This product is best used on ceramic, tiles, tapware, shower screens – spot test prior to use on all other surfaces.
This product contains pure essential oils. Please keep out of reach of children and pets.
Euclove makes natural cleaning products in Australia, their products are based on natural ingredients and essential oils. Free of harsh chemicals like Ammonia, D-Limonene, Bleach, Artificial Fragrance, Dyes & Colours, Sodium Lauryl-Laureth Sulphate (SLS), Parabens and Propylene Glycol that are typically found in chemical cleaning products.
Their range includes cleaning products for the kitchen and bathroom, a bed and mattress spray, floor cleaner and lots more. Euclove is a family-owned company that started 50 years ago, whose mission is to help keep families safe with toxin-free, effective products at affordable prices. They are proudly vegan and cruelty-free, made and based in Melbourne.
DISCLAIMER: While Ecolix strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Ecolix.