Premium naturally scented hydrating hand wash with all natural ingredients – clean your hands without drying your skin
Why we love it
The all natural hydrating and moisturising ingredients feel and smell amazing. I love the natural scent, it stays on my skin for a while so I can enjoy the subtle aroma.
The important details
Euclove Lemongrass, Palmarosa And Himalayan Cedarwood Hand Wash is made with love from Coconut and Neem Oil soaps and infused with premium pure essential oils that leaves your skin healthy and moisturised.
Neem, a native Indian tree also known as The Miracle Tree, has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. It is known for its naturally occurring Vitamin E, fantastic moisturising and skin care properties. Free from harsh chemicals commonly found in hand wash products like SLS, Parabens, bleach etc.
This Premium naturally scented hydrating hand wash comes in a range of refillable bottles and refills to help minimise waste (see Features tab). Not sure yet? Try the handy 300ml foaming pump bottle.
- Euclove Lavender and Rose Geranium Hand Wash
- Shop our full range of hand wash products here
We love to see our customers enjoying our products. Tag @ecolix.au or use #ecolixau on Instagram or Facebook so we can cheer you on!
Learn more about Euclove Lemongrass, Palmarosa And Himalayan Cedarwood Hand Wash
- Leaves skin clean and nourished with Lemongrass, Palmarosa And Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils
- Suitable for sensitive skin – Neem oil is nourishing and gentle on your skin
- Coconut & Neem oil soap to clean and disinfect
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plant based, certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Made in Australia
- Free from synthetic chemicals
- Grey water and septic safe
Euclove Lemongrass, Palmarosa And Himalayan Cedarwood Hand Wash comes in a number of sizes
- 300 ml – Foaming pump bottle, great way to try this product for the first time
- 500 ml – The 500 ml pump bottle is great value for money
- 1 litre refill – Perfect to refill your 300ml or 500ml pump bottles
- 5 litre refill – Larger refill option to further reduce plastic waste (special order, please email email@example.com)
Ingredient transparency is one of Euclove core values and sources all ingredients from where they’re natively grown. Listed as Ingredient – Purpose & Properties – Source.
- Coconut & Neem Oil Soap – Euclove® makes their Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using a traditional saponification process. Neem oil in the soap is great for sensitive skin and is very gentle. – Coconut oil from Malaysia, Lye from South Korea, Neem oil from India.
- Lemongrass Oil – Skin toning properties – India
- Palmarosa Oil – Nourishes skin naturally – India
- Himalayan Cedarwood – Antifungal properties, great for sensitive skin – India
- Purified Water – Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 12 months – Australia
At Ecolix, our aim is to ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. While we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible, at times, products are reformulated and updated without notice. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let us know.
Hand wash comes in a pump bottle for easy dispensing. Pump onto wet or dry hands and rub into a lather. Rinse off for clean hands that feel great and smell fantastic naturally.
Pro tip – this hand wash is a fairly loose liquid consistency and dispenses differently to thicker gel like hand wash. Cup your hand under the spout when dispensing to capture all the unique gorgeousness of this product.
WARNING: Always read the label and always follow the specific product directions for use.
Cautions / FAQ
Euclove makes natural cleaning products in Australia, their products are based on natural ingredients and essential oils. Free of harsh chemicals like Ammonia, D-Limonene, Bleach, Artificial Fragrance, Dyes & Colours, Sodium Lauryl-Laureth Sulphate (SLS), Parabens and Propylene Glycol that are typically found in chemical cleaning products.
Their range includes cleaning products for the kitchen and bathroom, a bed and mattress spray, floor cleaner and lots more. Euclove is a family-owned company that started 50 years ago, whose mission is to help keep families safe with toxin-free, effective products at affordable prices. They are proudly vegan and cruelty-free, made and based in Melbourne.
DISCLAIMER: While Ecolix strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Ecolix.