Euclove Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth are soft and long lasting, perfect for dry surface cleaning, wiping and dusting
Why we love it
Does anyone love cleaning, really? If you do amazing, love your work. Me, I want to get in, get the job done right and get out hoping I never have to return. Unfortunately I have kids so it’s a pipe dream I’m never going to achieve.
So, I want a product that will do a great job – the first time. Along with great cleaning products, Euclove Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth (Woven) are perfect for those dry* surface cleaning jobs like dusting and wiping surfaces. They are made from premium materials, luxuriously soft, super long lasting and help make cleaning a breeze.
- Suitable to use with Euclove cleaning products
- Euclove Premium Microfibre Cloth (Waffle, best for wet surfaces)
- Shop our full range of cleaning products here.
We love to see our customers enjoying our products. Tag @ecolix.au or use #ecolixau on Instagram or Facebook so we can cheer you on!
*note these cloths can be used for cleaning wet areas, they are just better suited to cleaning dry areas.
Learn more about Euclove Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth (Woven):
- Easily cleans away dust
- Perfect for dry areas like countertops, flooring, glass and stainless steel surfaces
- Long lasting even with repeated use
- Easy to keep clean, machine washable
- High quality microfibre with 400 gsm fabric, one of the highest in the market
- Resists wrinkles, shrinkage, mildew, stretching, abrasions and most stains
- Stays vibrant longer and doesn’t fade easily
- Wash prior to first use
Made from polyester and polyamide fibres. Wash before first use.
At Ecolix, our aim is to ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers.While we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible, at times, products are reformulated and updated without notice. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let us know.
Directions for keeping your Euclove Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth (Woven) in as new condition
Wash cloth before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use a mild liquid laundry detergent (preferred over powder)
- Do not use fabric softener as it will coat the cloth fibres making them less effective
- Do not use bleach as it will break down the fibres of the cloth
- Do not wash with other cotton items as it will cause your cloth to lint
- Wash with like coloured items
- Line drying is best
- Can tumble dry on cool or low heat only
- Do not dry on high heat as it will ruin the cloth
- If tumble drying, do not use dryer sheets
WARNING: Always read the label and always follow the specific product directions for use.
Cautions / FAQ
- Bleach will break down the polyester and polyamide fibres
- Fabric softeners or dryer sheets will coat your fibres, making them less effective
- If you do not want your microfiber towels to lint, do not wash them with cotton fabrics. The lint from the cotton items will get trapped in your microfiber towels causing them to lint the next time you use them
- Drying your microfiber towels with high heat will literally melt the fibres. Instead, tumble dry with low or no heat
Euclove makes natural cleaning products in Australia, their products are based on natural ingredients and essential oils. Free of harsh chemicals like Ammonia, D-Limonene, Bleach, Artificial Fragrance, Dyes & Colours, Sodium Lauryl-Laureth Sulphate (SLS), Parabens and Propylene Glycol that are typically found in chemical cleaning products.
Their range includes cleaning products for the kitchen and bathroom, a bed and mattress spray, floor cleaner and lots more. Euclove is a family-owned company that started 50 years ago, whose mission is to help keep families safe with toxin-free, effective products at affordable prices. They are proudly vegan and cruelty-free, made and based in Melbourne.
DISCLAIMER: While Ecolix strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Ecolix.